Aug 19, 2010

I’ve Been Experienced: 19th Aug

Shortly after moving to West Virginia, I had a few girls who were interested in the Kortez cock. They were all pretty hot and smart, so I had a decision to make. I don’t get into a relationship with a girl unless she meets those two criteria. There’s other stuff that matters too, like sense of humor, consideration, hygeine, etc. But anyway, it’s rare to find smart, hot women, but to find a bunch of them, interested in a guy who behaves like I do, was unprecedented. So, I tried to keep things pretty low key while I weighed the pros and cons of being with each of them. But while I was doing that, which took about 4 months, I was dating them all.

Women always seemed surprised by my actions even when they had heard from friends what would happen.

Women always seemed surprised by my actions even when they had heard from friends what would happen.

Not surprisingly, when I told them all about the others, it really didn’t go over well. And while all of them were pissed, somehow my infidelity early in the relationship wasn’t an immediate deal breaker. I assume it’s either because I’m that awesome or because the pot of available men shrinks considerably outside of college.

Now, one of the girls was actually a co-worker. Everyone says this is a bad idea and not to get involved with co-workers, blah, blah, blah. Well, I’m here to say that we still talk and get along fine despite me causing some tears along the way and most importantly, she gave me a few months of great sex before we broke up.

You see, she would drive out to my place, which is an easy half hour from the nearest town and was about an hour from her house. And when she’d get there, we’d usually party for a while before turning in. This was in the late summer/early fall so we’d have a bonfire and a few beers and then most importantly, we’d have great sex. But the sex wouldn’t happen until everyone had left the bonfire and gone home for the night.

So, this one night, we’d been drinking for like 5 hours and the fire was about out. The greatest thing about the late summer is that the nights cool off perfectly so it feels good to be around the fire. But the river is also still really warm with temperatures in the 80s and at least 20-30 degrees warmer than the air temperature. So this one night, Co-Worker and I decided to go for a swim. Obviously when I started the fire, we were wearing clothes, so this was not a bathing suit swim.

So, a little bit on the stumbly side, we helped each other undress and waded out into the river. The river off my bank is about knee deep until you get near the middle, when it gets about chest deep. But the current in the middle is dangerous, particularly when you’ve been drinking and is swift enough to make sex all but impossible. So we decided to wander upstream a little to get to deeper water out of the main channel.

http://www.robotentertainment.com/user/dave021984

http://www.thisnext.com/by/dave021984/

http://www.india-friends.com/profile.php?ID=5988

http://vibesconnect.com/dave021984

http://www.myheritage.com/member-333430342_129092982/dave-williams

http://share.food.com/community/dave021984/style.esi?userid=41440698


No comments: